top of page

Services Directory

Many clients ask for referrals to a variety of professionals. I have carefully curated a list of inspectors, contractors, professionals, and household services. that I am familiar with for your convenience. These are hardworking and friendly people who will be happy to help you. I have used and recommended their services in the past and I am happy to recommend their work. However, please always do you own due diligence. I cannot be held responsible or liable for any advice or service these professionals provide, or for any disputes that may arise. 

You can also use Google or Yelp for specific contractors for more options. I recommend you get at least 3 quotes from 3 separate licensed contractors per repair. In California, anyone who contracts to perform work on a project that is valued at $500 or more for combined labor and materials costs must hold a current, valid license from (CSLB) California State License Board. You can verify the license or call (800) 321-CSLB (2752).

Be aware that unlicensed contractors pose a risk to you and your family’s financial security if a worker is injured while on your property, your property is damaged, or if the work is incomplete and/or faulty. Few, unlicensed individuals have a bond or workers’ compensation insurance. 

Call/text/email me to request any professional services referrals.

bottom of page